Bed & Breakfast in your own ‘private’ cottage
A home away from home awaits you in your own welcoming cottage.
Situated on the A4086 between the historic castle town of Caernarfon and the ever popular village of Llanberis, Hafan is an ideal location close to mountains and sea.
Your private cottage is adjacent to the main house and comes with full central heating and your own allocated
Lounge/Kitchenette with views towards the River Seiont and open fields. Facilities include:
- Freeview TV/DVD player and an excellent selection of DVD’s.
- Stereo system with great choice of CD’s
- Small library including local maps and guide books.
- Microwave, Fridge and Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Beautiful Parker Knoll suite for you to relax on after a hard day’s holiday.
- Dining table and chairs where you will be served the famous ‘Hafan’ breakfast.
Double Bedroom with uninterrupted views over fields and mountains. Facilities include:
- Solid pine furniture including His and Hers wardrobes
- His and hers Egyptian Cotton bathrobes
- Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Radio/Alarm Clock, Personal Safe.
Fully tiled shower room. Facilities include:
- Shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit
- Vanity wash hand basin unit with over basin adjustable mirror, Shaver point
- Retractable magnifying make up mirror
- Complimentary soap, shampoo and shower gel
HAFAN is a unique experience
These are just a few of many treasured comments left in our visitor's book:
Pat Sadler from Salt Lake City - "an oasis"
Ron & Pam from Colorado - "You truly have the gift of hospitality"
Anna and Corrado from Italy - "nothing better - unforgettable"
Laura and Ian from Surrey - "We feel we have struck gold, everything has surpassed our expectations"
Bill and Dell from Australia - "Having travelled England, Scotland and Ireland for 5 weeks we came to Wales and found the best B&B in the whole of the British Isles"
Marian and Brian look forward to welcoming you to our home